Statement of Terms
BY COMPLETING AND SUBMITTING THIS APPLICATION YOU UNDERSTAND THAT RMBL IS A BIOLOGICAL FIELD STATION IN GOTHIC, COLORADO AND THAT YOU WILL RESPECT ALL RESEARCH SITES AND RESEARCH REGULATIONS OF THIS FIELD STATION. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO PAY FOR ALL FEES AND SERVICES YOU REQUEST.
If your account becomes delinquent and RMBL refers the account to a collection agency or an attorney for collection, or if we incur additional time collecting your delinquent account, you will be responsible for all such collection agency and/or attorney fees, plus all additional costs including court costs incurred as a result of such collection effort. By submitting an application to work and/or stay at RMBL, the applicant agrees to the following terms with regard to space assignments:
By submitting an application to work and/or stay at RMBL, the applicant agrees to the following terms with regard to space assignments:
1. Except where RMBL has signed a legally binding use agreement or is constrained by law, RMBL reserves the right to make all final decisions concerning assignment of space locations, including but not limited to, housing, laboratory space, and research sites.
2. RMBL has an old infrastructure. Due to time constraints, maintenance of housing as required, safety issues pertaining thereto, availability, and accommodation issues as they relate to logistics, and any other related issue, RMBL reserves the right to alter space assignments at any time and for any reason related to the above, except to the extent constrained by signed use agreements or by law. Individuals staying at RMBL may be required to move to a new housing location at RMBL, share housing with other individuals, or be denied housing.
3. RMBL will make reasonable efforts to keep individuals informed of space assignments and changes to those assignments as they occur. However, individuals need to be prepared for a change in housing assignments as the same become known to RMBL.
4. Guidelines for decision-making concerning space assignments and acceptance of research plans are identified in RMBL’s Bylaws and Board-adopted Master Plans. RMBL reserves the right to interpret those documents.
5. Individuals staying at RMBL or working through RMBL are required to sign a liability waiver and release upon checking in at RMBL. Copies of the waiver and release can be obtained from the Director of Finance and Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. RMBL makes no guarantees that any of the services it provides, including but not limited to, housing, water, electricity, and internet, will be available or will be fully functional.
7. RMBL reserves the right to interpret this Agreement. The fact that RMBL drafted this Agreement including the terms herein is immaterial. Accordingly, this Agreement shall not be strictly construed against the author.
8. You the individual by submitting an application to work/stay at RMBL acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement, agree to the terms herein, and sign it voluntarily.